See which organic keywords actually drive conversions
Replace (not provided) with actual keywords and monitor their specific performance metrics in Google Analytics. Stop flying blind on essential SEO insights.
Google’s algorithms rely on more than 200 signals for ranking, but is BBB rating one of them?
Google has denied it on at least three separate occasions. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean they completely ignore it either.
Let’s examine the evidence.
The Claim: BBB Rating Isn’t a Ranking Factor
We’ll start by taking a look at precisely what a BBB rating is and what it measures.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a nonprofit, non-government organization that examines companies’ trustworthiness. The idea is to uphold certain standards across the board and allow customers to feel confident in their dealings with different businesses.
Companies are ranked on a simple A+ (highest) to F (lowest) letter-grade scale representing BBB’s degree of confidence in the business and how it interacts with its customers.
This rank is based on a score that measures factors such as:
- The type of business and whether it might be operating in violation of the law.
- How long the company has been in operation.
- Advertising issues (e.g., inaccurate claims).
- The transparency of the company’s business practices.
- Any failures to honor commitments to BBB, including mediation settlements and arbitration awards.
- Complaint history, which covers the number and nature of any issues...
Read Full Story: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/ranking-factors/bbb-rating/
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.