Growing a blog with a full-time job, taking photography courses, and getting a cookbook deal with Ana Zelić from Ana's Baking Chronicles.
Welcome to episode 330 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Ana Zelić from Ana’s Baking Chronicles about how she strategically improved her food photography skills over time and got her first cookbook deal.Honing Your Craft
Ana is a food blogger, food photographer, and soon-to-be author, and she’s here on the podcast today to talk about her food photography journey!
Her debut cookbook “The Cupcake Chronicles” comes out November 30th, and in this episode, she shares why she doubled down on improving her photography skills, what tools she uses when shooting photos, how she got her cookbook deal, and what she learned going through the cookbook writing process.
It’s a really great interview, and we know you’ll feel so inspired after hearing Ana’s story!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Ana started sharing food content online
- Why she decided to blog in English
- Why she shifted her focus to blogging rather than just sharing on Instagram
- How she grew her blog while working a full-time job
- How she got a cookbook deal
- How she developed her food photography skills
- What artificial lighting tools she uses for her photography
- Why she loves shooting tethered
- What she learned going through the cookbook writing process
- Ana’s Baking Chronicles
- Preorder Ana’s book, The Cake Chronicles!
- The Bite Shot
- Foodtography School
- Broma Bakery
- Growth University
- Artificial Academy
- Adobe Lightroom
- Capture One
- Follow Ana on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.