Transitioning to full-time blogging, leaning into your strengths, and following your own path as an entrepreneur with Bjork Ostrom.
Welcome to episode 332 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, we’re sharing Bjork’s episode from the Eat, Capture, Share podcast with Kimberly Espinel.Featured Podcast
In today’s episode, we’re switching things up because it’s actually Bjork in the interview seat! We’re really excited to be featuring an episode of the Eat, Capture, Share Podcast.
Kimberly recently interviewed Bjork about his journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur and online business owner. You’ll hear what the first streams of revenue were for Pinch of Yum, Bjork’s advice for those wanting to make a living through food blogging, and why he believes in the idea of 1% infinity.
It’s a really inspiring conversation, and we know you’ll enjoy hearing more about Bjork’s story. We hope you enjoy this featured podcast episode!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The quick story behind Pinch of Yum, Food Blogger Pro, WP Tasty, Nutrifox, Clariti, and TinyBit
- How Bjork and Lindsay leaned into their strengths when building Pinch of Yum
- What the first streams of revenue were for Pinch of Yum
- His advice for how to transition to making a living through food blogging
- Why he launched the Food Blogger Pro Podcast
- His top tips to quickly monetize doing what you love
- The biggest mistakes that he sees creators making when trying to grow their businesses
- Eat, Capture, Share Podcast
- Pinch of Yum
- WP Tasty
- Crush It!: Why Now Is the Time to Cash in on Your Passion
- Pinch of Yum Income and Traffic Reports
- 324: Building Strong Partnerships – How Bob’s Red Mill Works with Content Creators on Sponsored Content
- FE International
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- 032: Buying & Selling Websites with Mark Daoust from Quiet Light
- Eat, Capture, Share Episode #67: Your Pathway to Success
- 322: Going All In – How Sarah Cook Went From 17k to 600k Monthly Pageviews
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.