Building a baking business, knowing how to price what you're offering, and strategically using tools and processes to grow your business with Amanda Schonberg from Baking for Business.
Welcome to episode 335 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork interviews Amanda Schonberg about how to build a successful baking business.Baking for Business
As food creators, when we think about earning an income doing what we love, we oftentimes focus on areas like affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and ads. But what about earning money actually selling the food that we’re creating?
That’s what we’re chatting about with Amanda Schonberg today! She runs Chef Schonberg’s Sweets, a licensed e-commerce bakery, as well as Baking for Business, an online platform that teaches home bakers how to build their brands and confidently sell their baked goods.
In this episode, you’ll hear how she got her own baking business off the ground, what she teaches her students at Baking for Business, and what her best advice is for those looking to enter into this space. It’s a jam-packed, inspiring episode, and we really hope you enjoy it!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Amanda launched her baking business
- What she learned working in corporate retail management
- How she determined the SOPs and pricing for her business
- What food liability insurance is
- The tools that she uses to run her business
- Her best advice for those looking to launch a baking business
- How she has grown her email list
- What cottage bakers are
- How she launched Baking for Business
- What she teaches her students at Baking for Business
- Why she loves sharing her story
- Baking for Business
- Chef Schonberg’s Sweets
- The E Myth Revisited
- Food Liability Insurance Program
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Bake Diary
- The Profit
- The Psychology of Sales
- Learn From Daymond John
- Digital Course Academy
- Follow Amanda on Instagram
- Check out the Food Blogger Pro YouTube channel (and subscribe while you’re there!)
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to [email protected].
Learn more about joining the Food Blogger Pro community at foodbloggerpro.com/membership
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.