Wish link building could be a passive task?
Want to be guaranteed top positions on your most relevant keyword SERPs?
Looking for more ways to grab a place in featured snippets?
Get closer to your goals with my top SEO tactics for link building, keyword research, and content optimization.
I have taught over 100 SEO growth hacks to tens of thousands of bloggers and marketing pros on my podcast The Blogging Millionaire.
I want to share some of these techniques with you.
These 25 unique SEO tactics have driven the most significant results to my blog and the blogs of my listeners.
Link Building Tactics
1. Create Highly-Linkable Original Research Posts By Polling Facebook Groups
It’s possible for any site, including single-person blogs like Backlinko, to get over 1,000 referring domains to their website by creating original research posts.
Original research posts are quick, simple reports of small studies that are written by the researcher that completed the study.
With Facebook groups, even a new blogger can create these highly-linkable content pieces.
- Step 1: Find Facebook groups in your niche with over 1,000 members.
- Step 2: Make a few poll posts that address compelling questions around a topic in your industry.
- Step 3: Create a blog post revealing your findings and include plenty of images that visualize your stats.
I recommend writing 1 original research post every 90 days.
2. Write Posts On The Most Searched Industry Stats In Your Niche
Bloggers and reporters are...
Read Full Story: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/rankiq-unique-seo-tactics/430609/
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.