The Maldives is one of the most picturesque locations on the planet. With its quaint cottages, clear skies, and crystal blue water, very few places feel as paradisiacal as the Maldives. Due to its stunning scenery and the vast array of exciting activities it offers, Maldives has become a popular tourist destination, especially for couples on the lookout for their perfect honeymoon location. The white sand beaches and stunning water bodies are bound to your win heart as well as that of your significant other.
There are various travel agencies that provide the best Maldives honeymoon packages Some of the best things to do in the Maldives are:
- Diving: The Maldives is the perfect place to enjoy diving amidst vibrant island coral reefs in the clear azure water. Surrounded by a mind-boggling array of colorful marine life such as turtles, dolphins, fishes, and mantas, you and your partner are bound to feel more connected after your underwater adventures. You can choose between snorkeling, scuba diving, and other such variants. Ari Atoll and Tewa Stross are considered the best places for diving activities.
- Island Hopping: The Maldives has over two hundred inhabited islands for you to explore. Here you will find breathtaking luxury resorts and local tourist attractions, great cuisine options, and a multitude of entertainment options such as cultural events, live music, open marketplaces, and so forth. Grab your loved one by the hand and get exploring!
- Adventures: If you and your partner enjoy the occasional adrenaline rush, there are plenty of options for you in the Maldives. From hiking trails to whale submarine rides, this location truly has it all.
- Luxurious getaways: You will find unmatched luxury in the Maldives, from spectacular waterside resorts to relaxing spa treatments. Sit back and rest as you enjoy the abundant comforts of these beautiful islands.
Tour Packages in the Maldives
Whether you are visiting for the weekend or extending your stay over a couple of days, Maldives offers a wide variety of tour packages that ensure that you will find the right package for your unique requirements. Given below are some popular honeymoon packages in the Maldives:
- Best of Maldives: This package includes all the must-see locations in the Maldives. It is priced at Rs 39,999 per person and lasts for the duration of 3 nights. Meals and accommodations are included.
- Maldives Package with airfare: This package is for four days and three nights and is priced at Rs 47,500 per adult. It includes meals, flights, sightseeing as well as accommodation.
- Honeymoon in the Maldives: This basic package covers accommodation at the very best of locations, leaving you to decide your itinerary. It is for three nights and priced at Rs 34,999 per person.
- Beautiful Maldives: This package includes eating and accommodation. It is priced at Rs 35,000 per adult and lasts for three nights and four days.
- Sweet Mist of Maldives: This package is priced at Rs 37,500 per person for three nights. Meals and accommodation are included.
Bestow Tour Packages has been providing top-quality tours to the Maldives for all travel needs. They are committed to offering high-quality tour packages to everyone traveling to the Maldives, whether that is a solo traveler, a honeymooning couple, or a large group/family. With their spectacular services, you can rest assured that you will be receiving good value for your money. For honeymooning couples, Maldives will be a wonderful experience if you travel with Bestow Tour Packages. Bestow recently started providing booking Bali honeymoon packages also. To get huge discounts in resorts contact the support team.
Overall, Maldives is sure to be one of the most cherished memories as exploring the stunning vistas and glorious sunsets.
Contact : Arun
Email: [email protected]
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.